Fclose.com publishes technical posts on Linux, Programming, Web and Software topics, set up by Zhiqiang Ma in 2010. Fclose.com also adds other materials and services over the time, such as Linux manuals, some online tools, projects, and others related to technologies.
Please also consider subscribing to Fclose.com’s RSS feeds to get updated.
Pages, projects and tools
Subscribe, contact, and licenseSubscribe to Fclose.com: Subscribe. Contact us: Contact. General license and policy: License.
Latest posts from Fclose.com on all topics.
- Systems Conferences and Deadlines
- Storage Architecture and Challenges
- Designs, Lessons and Advice from Building Large Distributed Systems
- Emacs Tips and Howtos
- PUMA: A MapReduce Benchmark Suite
- Hadoop TeraSort Benchmark
- Viewing XPS Files in Linux
- diff and patch: Generating and Applying Patches
- Large-scale Data Storage and Processing System in Datacenters
- Microsofts Cosmos Service
- Outlook-style Email Reply Header in Thunderbird
- Configuring Mouse Cursor Style for QT Applications in GNOME / MATE Desktop
- Colossus: Successor to the Google File System (GFS)
- Setting MATE as Default Desktop Environment for startx on Fedora
- Changing Systemd Runlevel on Fedora Linux
- Hashing Library for C
- Flushing iptables on Fedora
- Installing Fedora 17 PV Domain-U on Xen with PXE Booting
- Setting Default Entry in Grub2 and Grub
- Installing Xen on Fedora 17 as Domain-0
Latest Q&As from Fclose Questions.
- Answered: How to install Scala from the official Scala distribution
- Answered: How to exclude certain repositories in yum?
- Answered: How to install Scala on Fedora Linux
- Answered: Good tools to manage OCaml packages
- Answered: Question2answer: show excerpt in the RSS feed
- Answered: How to delete all topics and posts from a user/spammer in myBB?
- Answered: How to get the assembly code for OCaml code generated by ocamlopt?
- Answered: Where are the Linux routing table entries stored on disk?
- Answered: Plain text file pipelined to Linux mailx turns to "Content-Type: application/octet-stream" (an attachment)
- Answered: How to revert a merge in Git
- Answered: How to repair a MySQL table?
- Answered: How to list a git repository's all branches on the remote server?
- Answered: How to use OCaml as a script language?
- Answered: How to save a Word as a PDF in Office 2007
- Answered: How to print the text in a web page?
- Answered: Where are the backup files of my iPhone by iTune and how to get the real files from them?
- Answered: How to change the position of y-axis label in Gnuplot
- Answered: How to change the font sizes in Gnuplot
- Answered: Set Chrome RSS Subscription Extension to Subscribe to RSS feed using Feedly
- Answered: Grub2: How to boot Fedora to an old kernel?