This post summarizes new features, bugfixes and changes in Linux 4.4.192 kernel release. In total, there are 185899 lines of Linux source code changed/added in Linux 4.4.192 release compared to Linux 4.4 release.
To view the source code of Linux 4.4.192 kernel release online, please check the linux-stable tree for Linux 4.4.192. If you would like to download the release package for Linux 4.4.192, please click: Linux 4.4.192. To download the patchset for Linux 4.4.192 release, please click: Linux 4.4.192 patch.
Linux 4.4.192 (view)
This change is authored by Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh [at] linuxfoundation.org> on Tue Sep 10 10:29:50 2019 +0100.
All changes in this Linux release are as follows.
- net: stmmac: dwmac-rk: Don’t fail if phy regulator is absent (view)
- net: fix skb use after free in netpoll (view)
- Revert “x86/apic: Include the LDR when clearing out APIC registers” (view)
- spi: bcm2835aux: fix corruptions for longer spi transfers (view)
- spi: bcm2835aux: remove dangerous uncontrolled read of fifo (view)
- spi: bcm2835aux: unifying code between polling and interrupt driven code (view)
- spi: bcm2835aux: ensure interrupts are enabled for shared handler (view)
- libceph: allow ceph_buffer_put() to receive a NULL ceph_buffer (view)
- KVM: arm/arm64: Only skip MMIO insn once (view)
- ceph: fix buffer free while holding i_ceph_lock in __ceph_setxattr() (view)
- IB/mlx4: Fix memory leaks (view)
- Tools: hv: kvp: eliminate ‘may be used uninitialized’ warning (view)
- ravb: Fix use-after-free ravb_tstamp_skb (view)
- wimax/i2400m: fix a memory leak bug (view)
- net: kalmia: fix memory leaks (view)
- cx82310_eth: fix a memory leak bug (view)
- net: myri10ge: fix memory leaks (view)
- cxgb4: fix a memory leak bug (view)
- gpio: Fix build error of function redefinition (view)
- ibmveth: Convert multicast list size for little-endian system (view)
- Bluetooth: btqca: Add a short delay before downloading the NVM (view)
- net: tc35815: Explicitly check NET_IP_ALIGN is not zero in tc35815_rx (view)
- net: tundra: tsi108: use spin_lock_irqsave instead of spin_lock_irq in IRQ context (view)