This post summarizes new features, bugfixes and changes in Linux 4.14.136 kernel release. In total, there are 197657 lines of Linux source code changed/added in Linux 4.14.136 release compared to Linux 4.14 release.
To view the source code of Linux 4.14.136 kernel release online, please check the linux-stable tree for Linux 4.14.136. If you would like to download the release package for Linux 4.14.136, please click: Linux 4.14.136. To download the patchset for Linux 4.14.136 release, please click: Linux 4.14.136 patch.
Linux 4.14.136 (view)
This change is authored by Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh [at] linuxfoundation.org> on Sun Aug 4 09:32:04 2019 +0200.
All changes in this Linux release are as follows.
- ip_tunnel: allow not to count pkts on tstats by setting skb’s dev to NULL (view)
- ceph: hold i_ceph_lock when removing caps for freeing inode (view)
- Fix allyesconfig output. (view)
- drivers/pps/pps.c: clear offset flags in PPS_SETPARAMS ioctl (view)
- sched/fair: Don’t free p->numa_faults with concurrent readers (view)
- Bluetooth: hci_uart: check for missing tty operations (view)
- hv_sock: Add support for delayed close (view)
- iommu/iova: Fix compilation error with !CONFIG_IOMMU_IOVA (view)
- iommu/vt-d: Don’t queue_iova() if there is no flush queue (view)
- media: radio-raremono: change devm_k*alloc to k*alloc (view)
- NFS: Cleanup if nfs_match_client is interrupted (view)
- media: pvrusb2: use a different format for warnings (view)
- media: cpia2_usb: first wake up, then free in disconnect (view)
- ath10k: Change the warning message string (view)
- media: au0828: fix null dereference in error path (view)
- ISDN: hfcsusb: checking idx of ep configuration (view)
- binder: fix possible UAF when freeing buffer (view)
- arm64: compat: Provide definition for COMPAT_SIGMINSTKSZ (view)
- i2c: qup: fixed releasing dma without flush operation completion (view)
- arm64: dts: marvell: Fix A37xx UART0 register size (view)
- NFSv4: Fix lookup revalidate of regular files (view)
- NFS: Refactor nfs_lookup_revalidate() (view)
- NFS: Fix dentry revalidation on NFSv4 lookup (view)
- vsock: correct removal of socket from the list (view)
- VSOCK: use TCP state constants for sk_state (view)